If you are looking for a comfortable bed for your dog then you will be researching the best products to make sure that you choose the right one.
One of the most highly rated and reasonably priced dog beds is the MyPillow bed, but does it live up to the hype?
We have reviewed the MyPillow dog bed to help you decide whether it could be the right product for you and your dog.
We have weighed up the pros and cons and also answered some frequently asked questions. Keep reading to find out more.
Table of Contents:
First, let’s take a look at the product in detail and what features are on offer. Why is the MyPillow Dog Bed so good?
The MyPillow dog bed is a rectangular shaped stuffed dog bed. It comes in 3 different sizes to suit various breeds of dogs.
You will need to check the measurements of your dog against the measurements of the bed to decide which size will be the best. The different sizes are as follows:
- Small – 46cm by 61 cm by 5 cm
- Medium – 61cm by 91cm by 8cm
- Large – 86cm by 114 cm by 10cm
The patented design will keep your dog cool and comfortable. The bed is filled with shredded polyfoam that interlocks, keeping the shape of the bed intact.
The filling is stuffed into a non-removable cover which is then placed inside a removable, machine washable cover. The cushioned bed itself is also machine washable, and can be hand-washed.
The removable cover is made from a blend of cotton and polyester. This means that it has the benefits of synthetic material – such as durability- and the benefits of natural materials – such as softness.
It’s really lightweight and the zipper makes it easy to take the cover on and off when you need to wash it.
The cover is reversible so you can choose between two patterns – a paw print pattern or a plaid pattern. There are 5 colors to choose from – green, tan, brown, blue and gray.
Your dog will love how soft and comfortable the MyPillow bed is. It is supportive enough to keep your dog elevated off the floor, protecting their joints from hard surfaces.
Once your dog lies down on their MyPillow bed they won’t want to move off it again! If you want the ultimate thickness, you will need to choose the largest size as it has the deepest filling.
One of the great things about buying a MyPillow Dog Bed is that it comes with a 10 year warranty. They are designed to last, which makes them excellent value for money.
They are also very reasonably priced, so they are suitable for any budget.
Pros & Cons
To help you decide whether this product is right for you, we have weighed up the pros and cons.
- Price – This dog bed is very reasonably priced which makes it suitable for all pet owners, regardless of their budget. It’s also great if you have multiple dogs, as you won’t need to spend a fortune to make sure that they all have comfortable beds.
- Warranty – These dog beds come with a 10 year warranty because they are built to last and are excellent quality.
- Maintenance – Both the cushioned bed and the removable bed are machine washable. This makes it really easy to keep the bed fresh and hygienic, preventing your house from smelling like a dog. It also makes it simple to clean up any accidents.
- Size – This dog bed comes in three different sizes so you can choose the one that is best for your dog.
- Design – There are 5 different colors available and the removable covers are reversible which means that you can switch up the design when you fancy a change.
- Filling – The interlocked stuffing is patented and is designed to keep your dog cool and comfortable.
- Support – These beds are very soft and comfortable which is brilliant. However, some customers found that the older dogs needed a bit more support for their joints. If you have an older dog with arthritis then you might need to find a firmer bed.
- Zippers – The zippers make it really easy to take the cover off the bed when it needs washing. However, the zippers are not very sturdy so you need to be careful when you use the zippers not to cause any rips.
- Profile – These beds have a very slimline, low profile design. They don’t come very high off the ground, and there are no walls around the bed to stop the dog from falling off.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about MyPillow dog beds to help you decide whether you should buy this product.
Will This Bed Stop My Dog From Jumping On The Bed?
There is no guarantee that buying this product will stop your dog from jumping on your bed during the night.
However, a lot of customers have found that their dog loved their bed so much they would sleep on it all night.
Are These Beds Made In The USA?
MyPillow dog beds are manufactured in the USA.
Are These Beds Machine Washable?
It’s really easy to keep MyPillow beds clean because you can put the cushion and the removable cover in the washing machine. You can also hand wash it if you prefer.
If you have small dogs then you can buy them a small bed each, or you can buy one large bed that they can share. It depends whether your dogs want their space or prefer to cuddle.
So, would we recommend the MyPillow dog bed?
Overall, we would definitely recommend the MyPillow dog bed. It’s soft, comfortable, and really cozy.
Your dog will be really happy with it. It’s made of high quality materials and will last a long time – but to give you peace of mind it comes with a 10 year warranty.
It’s really easy to remove the cover of the bed and freshen it up in the washing machine.
The only dogs that this bed is not ideal for are older dogs who suffer with joint problems.
These dogs will need a bed with a bit more support, especially if they have been diagnosed with arthritis. However, you could use the MyPillow dog bed as a topper for an orthopedic bed or on top of a dog mattress for extra support.