The OxGord Pet Stroller offers exceptional value for money. It’s perfect for the budget-conscious shopper, so it’s a popular choice for owners of dogs and cats.
Pet strollers are completely different from pet carriers. They’re almost like baby strollers, and function mostly the same way. If you’d prefer a pet carrier by OxGord, you should consider the OxGord Soft-Sided Pet Carrier. It’s ideal for many different types of travel.
But, if you’ve always wanted to be able to stroll with your four-legged friend through the park or allow them to enjoy the outdoors, this OxGord stroller is a wonderful option. It can add a lot of convenience to a long walk with your pet.
CLICK HERE to Check the Price of the Oxgord 3-Wheel Jogging Pet Stroller on Amazon!
Table of Contents:
OxGord Pet Stroller Review
You need to know what to expect and extra features that can be helpful. OxGord is a favorite brand when it comes to pet gear. But, you don’t have to trust the brand just because of the name. Instead, you can look at the safety features and how this stroller will benefit both you and your pet.
Is it Easy to Operate?
One of the most valuable features of the OxGord Pet Stroller is how easy it is to use. It sets up and takes down quickly, so you can use it as often as you’d like. This isn’t the case with many other strollers. But, you can have it set up and your pet inside in just a few minutes!
This stroller was created so you could take your fur-baby with you wherever you go, especially if you like being outdoors. Pet backpacks are also good for outdoor trips. But, strollers make it easy to travel smoothly without having to carry the weight of your dog or cat.
The convenience features that have gone into this stroller will make you want to use it all the time.
Some of the key features that make it easy to use include the following:
- Built-in cup holders: When you’re out for a long, leisurely walk, you can enjoy your favorite snack or beverage. This stroller promotes spending a lot of time with your furry friend outdoors, so it’s crucial that you’re comfortable and satisfied, too.
- Undercarriage compartment: You don’t have to worry about carrying extra items with you when you’re pushing the stroller. It has a convenient compartment underneath. It’s great for your own personal belongings. But, you can also store things for your pet, like toys, treats, etc. No more juggling both of your items around whenever you go out!
- Single-hand fold: Some strollers can be a pain to break down when they’re not in use. This one features a single-hand fold. With just one hand and one simple movement, the stroller flattens for easy storage.
This stroller even comes to you already assembled, so you don’t have to worry about spending hours on putting it together. You can choose from a variety of different colors depending on the size you get.
Some of the popular colors include black, navy, pink, and red. So, not only will this stroller provide convenience to your walks, but it will show off your sense of style.
Is it Safe for My Pet?
Safety is one of the most important things to consider when you’re traveling anywhere with a pet. You wouldn’t choose a baby stroller without extra safety features, so you shouldn’t choose one for your fur-baby either. Thankfully, the OxGord Pet Stroller has your dog or cat’s safety in mind.
Some of the safety features are as follows:
- Durability: The stroller itself is extremely durable, and so are the wheels. It makes for a smooth and secure ride on roads and sidewalks. But, if you’re on a bumpy path or going through grass, the wheels will hold up to the rougher terrain.
- Strong zippers: The well-made unit features strong zippers that can stand up to almost anything. Your pet won’t risk escaping and the zippers won’t come loose with time. That way, you’ll always know your furry friend is secure inside the stroller.
- Ventilation: The OxGord stroller features front and side mesh windows that allow your pet to look out. This is both a comfort feature and a safety feature. They’ll love being able to see their surroundings. But, the window also allows for proper airflow, so your pet won’t get overheated.
- Rain hood: If it’s a drizzly day, you don’t have to worry about your animal getting wet or feeling uncomfortable. The top cover can also be pulled back. That allows you to see your pet at any time to make sure they’re okay.
- Seatbelt leash: Your four-legged friend won’t get jostled around when you’re pushing them because of the interior seatbelt leash.
- Safety brake: If you find yourself on a hill, or you need a break and don’t want your pet to roll away, you can quickly put on the back brake. It will keep the stroller in place no matter what, and your pet won’t be able to try to push it forward from inside!
Is My Pet the Right Size?
It’s critical to choose the right size stroller for your dog or cat. This allows them to be comfortable and keeps them safe.
The OxGord Pet Stroller can be bought with three or four wheels. The carriage of the stroller is 21″L x 14″W x 19″H. These measurements have been based on the outside of the carrier. So, you can safely subtract a couple of inches to make sure it’s still a proper fit for your pet.
The stroller can also hold an animal up to 25-30lbs comfortably. Always measure your pet before buying a crate, carrier, or stroller of any kind. This isn’t a stroller meant for large animals.
If you’re looking for some kind of carrier that can transport a larger dog, try the SturdiBag Pet Carrier. But, if you have a smaller dog or a cat who wants to be outside, it doesn’t get much better than enjoying the fresh air with the OxGord stroller.
What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages?
Whether you’ve never used a pet stroller before or you’re looking to make a change, the OxGord Pet Stroller is a great option.
But, it’s important to know as much as possible about it so you can decide if it’s right for you. Let’s weigh out some of the pros and cons so you’ll know what to look for before you buy this product for your furry friend.
- Made of durable materials
- Rear security brakes, so stroller doesn’t roll away
- Strong mesh front and sides
- Dual-entry options for your pet
- Conveniences like a cup holder, one-hand fold
- Storage compartment underneath for belongings.
- Excessive scratching may tear the mesh sides
- Strong smell initially, due to the mesh fabric
As you can see, there aren’t many drawbacks to consider with this stroller. Your pet would have to be extremely strong and consistent to claw through the mesh. It’s more likely they’ll be so happy looking out, they won’t even be interested in clawing away at the inside of the stroller. The strong smell that comes with it can also be remedied in just a day. Leaving the stroller outside in the fresh air for 24 hours can help the smell to fade quickly.
Is It the Most Convenient Pet Stroller?
We hope this review has given you more knowledge about what you can expect from the OxGord Pet Stroller. It’s one of the best strollers on the market that keeps both you and your dog or cat in mind in almost every way.
You’ll love all the convenience features. From a cup holder to extra storage for your things, it’s no hassle at all to take a long walk to the park with this carrier. When you’re done using it, you can fold it up quickly for storage.
Your animal will love it thanks to the safety features and the way OxGord has gone above and beyond to make sure animals are comfortable. On top of everything else, putting your pet in a stroller is a great way to get some fresh air and exercise. You can’t often do that with just a regular carrier or crate. So, being able to push them around can be beneficial for you both.
CLICK HERE to Buy the OxGord Pet Stroller on Amazon!